Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Flying High

Stockton had the best time at diving today.  The coach got in and was diving with them - he's amazing! They had a dice to roll before they jumped.  That would tell them what dive to do.  Stockton was looking good!  His toes have gotten to be so pretty!  Everyone was commenting on them.  My favorite comment was by Dustin's mom.  She said, "I love it when Stockton is goofing off he still has perfect form."  I had never seen Stockton's toes so pointed before.  I hope he keeps that habit up!

At the very end of practice the coach was double bouncing people. Stockton loves that!  He did several layout flips that looked just beautiful!  He did reverses being double bounced as well.  I didn't have my phone with me, so I wasn't able to record anything, but another mom recorded this.  Stockton attempted to do a one and a half as he was being double bounced.  He should have tried a double, but then the video wouldn't look as awesome.  I'm not sure how to edit the video, so there are two other divers on there.  Stockton is the second one.
Stockton
When we got home from diving I saw a text message from Shannon. Weston was playing a baseball game about fifteen minutes away from our house.  Stockton and I decided to go watch him.  Except I got lost. By the time I found the park the game was over.  It finished early because Weston's team won by the ten run rule.  They are now headed to the State Championship.  Pretty cool!

Stockton ended up going home with his cousins.  The plan was I would pick him up later tonight.  Well, that never happened!  He was having too much fun.  He watched his cousin in a parade and went to a carnival after.  He is now sleeping over there.  Hope he won't be bored when we hang out with them tomorrow!

I took two of the girls in my Beehive presidency out to yogurt.  They were helping me with the Amazing Race.  When I came home I found Mike and Preston in the backyard.  Oh boy.  Yep, that is a blow torch and Preston is sitting in front of a bottle labeled 'kerosine'.  No idea what they are doing out there.
Preston and Mike

No comments: