Monday, July 15, 2013

Camp

Stockton left to scout camp today.  I hope he has a good time.  He's not a big fan of scout camp.  He will be gone a week.  He's hoping that he will like it better this time.  He knows the boys more, so that should help. They are camping at Bear Lake, so they will be able to have a lot of fun. It is weird being short one child.  I sure do miss him.

Jorja also started Chinese camp today.  She will go this entire week for about 4 1/2 hours.  I took her and Jazzie there.  I went to pick up Jazzie and missed her house.  I turned around at the next block and Jorja and I went up to her door.  I counted wrong when I came at her house from the other direction.  Jorja and I waited for awhile for the door to be answered.  We arrived at the same time as someone else.    When the door finally opened it was some old guy without his shirt.  I said, "I'm guessing I'm at the wrong house."  I was glad I wasn't the only one at the door.  I would have felt bad waking him up...

Anyway, Jorja was excited that Jazzie and both Olivia's ended up being in her class.  She said the camp was pretty boring though.  Hopefully it will get better.  She might as well like it because she is going to be there all week!

Maysen and I started running today.  Maysen was thrilled.  Well, maybe she will thank me later.  I told her I wanted her to pick a race that we could train for.  I was thinking a 5k.  There is a Halloween one that looks so fun!  Too bad it is on Jorja's birthday.  Maysen found a race that is a 1.5 mile walk!  Haha!  It is to save the wolves.  I told her that would be fine as long as we still train for the 5k.  Jorja said she would do a relay triathlon with Mike and I.  How fun is that?  I'll need to sign up for those races tomorrow.  Anyway, Maysen and I did a fifteen minute run/walk.  Run for one minute, walk for two.  It was perfect, but Maysen hated every minute of it.  I hope that is not always the case. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

That cracks me up she found a 1.5 mile walk!