Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bear Lake

We spent the entire day on the lake.  The weather was perfect.  Too bad my nice camera was out of batteries.  I only had my cell phone to use, but I still took a ton of pictures.  I can't really zoom in though, so some of them are a little hard to see.

Jorja tried wakeboarding for her first time.  She got up for a few seconds her first try.
Jorja's first time wake boarding
Jorja
 Jorja kneeboarding
 Jacob, Stockton, Maysen
 Preston kneeboarding - he did great!
 Although he never got up on his knees,
so I guess he was belly boarding
 Preston
 Maysen - why do I always get my finger in her pictures?
 Teeny tiny Maysen
 Preston
 Stockton and Preston
 Teeny tiny Stockton
 No hands!
 Ummm... Stockton trying to stand up
 Bad idea!  He's going to crash!
 Seriously, how did he hold on?
 Now he's backwards with no hands
 Holding the rope backwards
 Going to cross the wake backwards
 That's it.  Stockton's luck ran out.
I realize that Stockton just looks like a dot in those pictures below, but it was the best I could do.  Now for some close-ups.
Erica
 Pirate Maysen
 Jacob and Erica
 Stephanie
 Mike
 The tube.  The kids favorite.
Stockton, Jorja, Weston, Preston 
 Yikes!  Stockton's driving the boat!
Pretty fun day.  We finished with a yummy dinner Shannon made and homemade ice-cream from Mike topped with homemade chocolate sauce from Shannon.  Delicious.  Perfect way to spend the 24th of July. Just like the pioneers did.

No comments: