Saturday, June 22, 2013

THE Writer's Conference

I took Maysen to a writer's conference in Ogden.  She spent the entire day there.  I was able to come back at 4:30 and listen to the question/answer session.  Maysen said she liked the beginning of the day better than the end.  Next year the Key Note Speaker is Jessica Day George.  That would be cool.  Hopefully I can convince Maysen to go to this again.

Stockton had a scout camp last night.  He didn't seem to be too thrilled when he came home.  Especially since he had a speed bump.  (He didn't do his piano before he left.)  His speed bump was fill and move a wheelbarrow full of gravel.

Preston also had a speed bump.  He didn't do his handwriting sheet. His speed bump was to vacuum a room of my choice.  I had him vacuum the kids computer room.  He did a great job.

Both Preston and Stockton were awesome about not complaining and asking to do their jobs.  Stockton was worn out from scout camp.  He crashed on the couch for awhile.  He was complaining about his neck. I'm guessing it wasn't too comfortable in the tent.

No comments: