Sunday, June 2, 2013

Out of Control . . . Again

You can always tell when my life starts spinning out of control.  When I'm behind on my blog.  I can't believe I am a week behind!  I hate catching up!  I know I have to for several reasons.  First, my kids love looking back on the blog.  Second, if I don't make myself catch up, I will just stop blogging altogether.  Then I will have no record of my wonderful life!  My memory is shot, so I need this.  It has been great for our family.  I just need to get it printed into a book.  I would love to have each year printed in a book, but last time I checked (several years ago) I had too many posts . . . .

Anyway, I start feeling stressed when I am behind.  The worst is that I forget the little details that I love to write about.  It is just not the same trying to recreate the same feelings and emotions that I was feeling at the time, even when I know what the outcome is going to be.  I forget the funny things the kids say, mostly Preston, even though I promise myself I will remember.  Oh well.  Nothing I can do about it now.  I'll do my best to remember.  Yikes!
Jorja & Preston ~ This is what they looked like last night.
Preston got a puppy puzzle from the tooth fairy!  He was pretty excited. Jorja got a note thanking her for the tooth.  She had been looking for it everywhere!  Robyn Sparkles is still our tooth fairy.  She was our tooth fairy in Georgia too.  How amazing!
Preston and his prize
How awesome is it when your backyard neighbors text you to go to the fence, then you get handed a plate of brownies from their beautiful daughters?  I love it!  My ward is awesome.
Stephanie, Seth and Olivia's head.  Quinn & Georgia were there too.
Mike has been working so hard to put together a Young Women activity for me.  I hope everything turns out like we plan.  (It was awesome)
Initials of my girls from Mike's 3D printer

No comments: