Thursday, June 20, 2013

Oil with Maysen

Preston was so excited this morning to show me he got dressed by himself.  Gotta love that summer outfit.  Thick sweater and pants that are way too short.  I love that he got dressed by himself, but I made a mental note to go downstairs and check his bed.  Sure enough, it was wet.  Makes me laugh that Preston easily turns a negative into a positive.  He is awesome.
Preston
 Preston had no idea why I wanted him to stand like this,
but he is a good sport.  Backward pants Preston, that is why.
Mike had a pool guy over today.  It was a different pool guy then we had been working with since the beginning of April.  I wish we had found him months ago!  We now have a date that our pool will be worked on. The middle of July.  It is still far away, but at least we now know when we will get our pool back!

Stockton finished his Citizenship in the Nation merit badge today.  He is working on Personal Management and will have that finished by Sunday.  They are having Board of Reviews on Tuesday.  Stockton will have earned his Life then.  Wow.

Mike took the family out to a pizza place near his work.  It is kind of like a Subway restaurant.  You can choose your crust, sauce, and as many toppings as you want.  I got every kind of tomato.  My kids thought it was the worst thing they had ever seen.  Stockton said, "Her death came from eating such a disgusting pizza."  I thought it was delicious.

Mike had Maysen help change the oil in the van when we got home. He loves doing things like that.  I'm glad he enjoys teaching the kids so many different things.
Maysen
 Mike and Maysen
 Maysen
 Maysen and Mike

No comments: