Sunday, June 30, 2013

Nova's Blessing

We went down to Springville this morning to see my niece's baby get blessed.  Her name is Nova Marie.  I haven't had a chance to see her since she was born.  The first time I did I see these huge eyes peeking over Nathan's shoulders.  Who could resist that?
Nova and Nathan
We met at Lisa and Nathan's for a lunch after the blessing.  On our way there I stopped at Heather's house to pick up my bag I left in her car.  It only had my credit card and drivers license.  No big deal.
I love seeing this swan.  It makes me happy.
I absolutely loved holding Nova.  It has been a long time since I held a baby that small.  I even got to feed her.  What a sweetheart!
 Maysen, Stephanie & Nova, Jorja, Melissa a.k.a. Nova's mom
 Nova with her Grandpa Nathan

No comments: