Monday, June 10, 2013

Maysen, Tennis & Millie

I finally got a few pictures of Maysen playing tennis.  She has been taking lessons twice a week.  Hopefully she likes it.  I really want her to find a form of fun exercise.
Josh & Maysen
 Maysen
We watched Bubs' & Ange's kids tonight.  It is their anniversary. Number 14 I think.  (They went to 7 Peaks water park without kids!) Maysen was so cute playing with Millie.  The pictures are kind of blurry, but I just love to see Maysen smile.
Maysen & Millie
Maysen also started Drivers Ed today.  She is taking a summer course through the high school.  It will last three weeks, a couple of hours Monday through Thursday.  She was not happy when I picked her up. She did not like it at all.  It was boring and her teacher moved her to the back of the room where she couldn't see.  Plus the air conditioner blew right on her.  Well, at least it is only three weeks.

No comments: