Thursday, June 6, 2013

Last Day of School for the Boys

Stockton and Preston both had their last day of school today.  One of them was a lot more excited about this than the other.  I'll let you take a guess as to which one.  Stockton was freaking out when he came home. He was pounding on the door, then went around the house screaming. He even made a video of himself 'calmly' tearing off the last chain.  Oh boy.

Maysen had her 9th grade Lagoon day today.  She loves Lagoon.  She decided to go, even though she didn't have anyone to spend her time with.  I thought that was very brave of her.  I don't think I would have been that brave at her age.  I wouldn't even be that brave now.  I hope next year she can find a friend.  It is so heartbreaking to watch her be so alone.  At least she is okay with it, most of the time.  She is one of the most amazing people I have ever met.  I hope she can find someone her age that will recognize how awesome she is and want to be her friend. It is hard to move in middle school.  Two years is a long time to be alone.  I hope high school is better.

Anyway, I told Maysen to bring her cell phone so she could text me if she wanted me to pick her up.  She rode a few rides, then after a couple of hours she asked me if I could come and get her.  She said the lines were really long and that she was spoiled with Overstock Lagoon day. Plus, she knows she is coming to Lagoon tomorrow.

I called my friend to watch Preston then I went down and found my precious girl.  I took her to Village Inn.  It was great to have some one-on-one time with her.  She was happy and chattering away.  I love, love, love that amazing, wonderful, beautiful, talented little girl.

No comments: