Friday, May 31, 2013

Lagoon With Overstock

Today was Overstock Lagoon Day!  We look forward to this all year! Too bad the kids are still in school.  We waited until Stockton was finished with 2nd period because he was taking his CRT science test.  I didn't send Maysen to school.  We checked Jorja out and Preston finished before it was time to leave.  We had a great day.  The weather was perfect.  Just a slight bit chilly, but not enough to be uncomfortable. My dad and Max came with us.  Mike was able to get two extra tickets. Max will be with his mom when we go to Lagoon next week with my family, so this way my dad was able to go to Lagoon with him.  We all love not waiting in any lines.  It makes for such a fantastic day.
Stockton on the teacups.
 Max and Jorja on the swings
 Dad, Preston and Max on the Merry-Go-Round
 Jorja on the Merry-Go-Round
 Jorja with a different frog
 The only half-way decent picture of Maysen.  Whoops.
Preston and Maysen on Musik Express
 Preston, Max, Jorja on Musik Express
 Preston and Jorja on Odysea ~ They got SOAKED!
 Preston & Jorja on Jumping Dragon
 My dad riding the jeeps
 Jorja & Stockton on the jeeps
We got my dad to ride the Spider.  It was awesome!  I love that ride!  I almost got him on Wicked, but when we went to the ride, there actually was a line!  And it was long!  We were planning on coming back later, but my dad somehow got out of it.

Mike had a lot of fun with his co-workers.  They made a picture bingo game.  They had a list of about 30 random things to find.  For example:
Mullet
Cameron happened to be there with his girlfriend.  Thanks to him, we were able to get a couple of things on our list crossed off.
Cameron & his gages
 Tattoo sleeves/wife beater
I was hoping to get extra credit for his Angel of Moroni tattoo.
Other extra credit hopes included:
Blue Beard
 And my personal favorite:
Sad Clown on the Sky Ride
I didn't want to include too many of those pictures.  White socks with sandals, wallet chain, various piercings, fanny packs, over-sized basketball jersey, animal hat . . . . funny to find, not too interesting to look at.

Anyway, we stayed until the bitter end, of course.  Preston and I were the last ones to ride Dinosaur Drop and Lady Bug.  Preston was so sad that he wasn't tall enough to ride Spider or Wild Mouse.  He did not like it when we were on those rides AT ALL!  He did great the rest of the time though.  Successful day.

1 comment:

Stockton said...

And Grandpa lost his hat when he rode the White Roller Coaster.