Friday, June 7, 2013

Lagoon in June!

Today was Maysen & Jorja's last day of school.  Maysen didn't go. Jorja wanted to be there really bad.  She was so disappointed that we were checking her out early to go to Lagoon.  Today was also Jorja's last day with Ms. Liao.  She has been Jorja's favorite teacher.  Jorja is going to miss her so much.  Ms. Liao is going back to Taiwan.  She is getting married.  Great for her, sad for us.
Jorja & Ms. Liao
 So hard to say goodbye!
We arrived at Lagoon a few minutes after it opened.  We hurried to the rides before the lines got long.  Maysen started with her favorite ride a.k.a. the worst ride in existence!  I can't believe she loves that ride so much!  She rode it by herself, no one else in my family is dumb enough to ride it!  I waited for her to see if she wanted to go on Wicked or Spider.  Nope she just wanted to ride that death trap over and over while the lines were short.
Maysen o AirRace
Stockton and I hurried to Wicked.  Jorja didn't want to ride it.  The line was pretty long already, but we decided it wasn't going to get any better. Stockton and I went in the single rider line.  We got through pretty fast. Stockton was so excited about it.  He totally thought we beat the system!
Stockton as a single rider
 Stockton ready to go!
 Stockton & Jorja waiting for Spider
Today was a nice, relaxing day.  The weather was perfect!  It is nice having a pavilion to go to.  Especially with all the food there!  Preston loved handing out Swedish Fish to everyone he saw.  Random strangers included.  I wish I had a picture of all my boys together.  They all picked out their Japan shirts to wear.....we didn't realize it until we arrived.
Preston handing out fish
Mike brought a hammock & a tent.  Both were put to good use.  Evelyn even took a short nap in there.  I wonder if she was scared when she woke up?  Preston, of course, wanted me to take a picture of him 'sleeping'.  He's not fooling anybody!
Preston
 Love this boy!
 Mike
I didn't have my phone with me very often, so I didn't get a ton of pictures.  I really, really, really wish I had my camera with me when we came back to Rattlesnake Rapids.  Bubs & Ange had planned to surprise Ella.  They brought a birthday cake and had presents.  When we came back, everyone started singing Happy Birthday to her.  She had the biggest smile on her face!  It was awesome!  And I missed it.

I did have my phone with me when Jorja & Matt rode the Rocket with me.  I quickly snapped a picture of Jorja before my phone could go to the same graveyard as Paul's.  (Paul's phone fell out of his pocket on Wicked.)
Jorja on the Rocket.  I think this one was Blast-Off
Stockton wanted to play a few games.  He brought some of his money. Stockton never spends money, but he loves carnival games.  He was so close on this one, but he didn't make it.
Stockton
We stayed until the very end.  Preston and I hurried and rode Bombora on the way out.  Preston loved it.  Especially with the lights!  I didn't get one picture with my grandparents.  They were there.  It was awesome!  I love, love, love my family!

No comments: