Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Flying

Stockton had fun at diving today.  He loves it when his coach bounces him on the board.  Everyone else just jumped off of the board, Stockton choose to do a flip.  It looked so cool!  Especially the first time.  He went so high!  I asked his coach if he could do it again so I could video it.  It still looked pretty cool, but it was nowhere near as high as he got the first time!
Stockton flying
Jorja and Preston had an Intersection today.  They were supposed to make cookies and take a plate over to Audrey.  We made chocolate chip cookies.  Jorja wanted to give Audrey a balloon frog too.
Jorja with her plate of cookies and a frog on top
Good thing I took a picture because as soon as Jorja was out the door she dropped the frog and it popped.  Whoops!  She made a different one for Audrey.
 Preston loves to be like his sister.
His balloons don't turn out the same though.
I spent most of the day working on the Amazing Race.  I'm getting excited about it.  I hope I can make it awesome.

No comments: