Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spare Shiver

We haven't been able to find Shiver for the last couple of days.  Preston was really upset about it last night.  Mike said, "Don't you have a spare Shiver?"  Preston wanted to know what a spare meant.  He liked it.  He found Iceburg and now calls him Spare Shiver.  He has been so happy with him!  He has played with and carried him around more today then he has since he got him.  He says in the sweetest voice, "I love you Spare Shiver".  Hopefully we can find the real Shiver soon.  I remember seeing him in an obnoxious place.  I thought to myself, "Why did Preston put him there?"  I just can't remember where it was!
Preston with his Spare Shiver
Preston still carried around his blanket everywhere.  He was so cute rolling around on the floor with it. I think of my awesome Grandma every time I look at the blanket.  I hope I can be as cool as her one day.
Preston
Preston and I went to the High School today and signed Maysen up for Summer School Drivers Ed.  Yikes!  I can't believe how fast time is moving!

No comments: