Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Last week we took our neighbor, Audrey, to church with us.  She is 8 years old and plays with Jorja frequently.  Today, Audrey came over to our house about an hour an a half early!  Haha.  Either she didn't remember the time, or she had a great time at church last week!  Audrey told her primary teacher that she liked coming to church because she was able to meet more friends.  So sweet.
Jorja, Preston, Audrey
Jorja and Mike cooked me dinner today.  I really wanted stuffed squash. It was delicious!  Way to go Porge!  (...and Mike too of course)
Jorja & Mike
 Jorja
 Maysen & Jorja
Today was a great day.  The kids gave me a new GPS.  My old one doesn't work very well.  I received that one as a Mother's Day gift when Jorja was about 3 I think.  I sure have loved that thing!  Today was such a wonderful day.  I love being with my family.  They are the best.

No comments: