Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lock

Okay, so I didn't like Mike's rice krispie cake yesterday.  I decided to put it in the fridge to see if that helped.  Oh boy did it make a difference!  I had a couple of pieces and said, "Preston, you will have to save me from myself!  I keep eating the rice krispies!"  Preston took that to heart.  He spent the rest of the day 'locking' the fridge.  He had so much fun!  It was so dang cute too.
Preston's note he taped to the fridge
 Combination lock
 Love the ping-pong paddles
Preston also taped up his robot.  He loves that the arms stick out to give hugs.  Every time Mike walks by he gives Preston's robot a hug.  Super funny!  Preston loves that!
Tonight I took my YW to Erica's softball game.  Erica hasn't been able to come to YW because of softball.  She is a catcher and is just awesome.  Their team dominated.  I lost track as to how far they were ahead, but it was a lot.
Paige, Rachael, Zoe, Riley, Nicole
 Nicole & Erica
Mike picked up Jorja from swim team while I was at the softball game. He sent me some pictures.  My Porgie sure looks cute!  Mike said she had a lot of fun today.  Especially since her coach kept commenting on how she was beating the boys!
Jorja

No comments: