Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Jorja's 1st Violin Concert

Jorja has been going early to school two days a week in order to learn how to play the violin.  That's awesome!  She is in the beginning orchestra.  Tonight they had a concert, combined with the intermediate orchestra.  She was so cute and did such a great job!  I don't have a really good picture, but this at least documents that she was there.  After the concert, I took the kids to get yogurt.  They were all happy with that!
Jorja's concert
I picked my dad up from the airport today.  He had been in Ohio for John's graduation from law school.  He was supposed to get in at 11:30. Instead I picked him up at 4:45.  5 hour delay.  Yikes!  Good thing he wasn't traveling with children, especially since he spent almost the entire delay on the airplane.  He said the thing that saved him was the huge lunch Cassie packed him.  Thanks Cassie!

No comments: