Sunday, May 19, 2013

First Flag

Wow!  What a crazy day!  Busy, busy, busy.  I woke up early today and started making cupcakes.  I have a new beehive coming in this week! The cupcakes take me forever to decorate, so by the time I was finished and dressed, it was time for church.  After church I headed straight to Whitney's house.  I met with her and her mom for about thirty minutes. Then I was off to Heather's house.  We were meeting with some of the other runners for the race in June.  I'm so excited Jordyn's going to run it with us!  I talked to Heather for a bit after the meeting.  Once I realized the time I hurried home.  I got home just in time to see Erica & Shannon pulling out of our driveway.  Erica was driving!  In her new car!  That's crazy.  Mike had driven Maysen & Stockton to their fireside since I didn't make it home in time.  After a quick hello, I went to find them.  I got there about three minutes before the meeting ended.  I grabbed the kids and headed home.  They were excited to know that the cousins were still at our house.  Well, Stockton was excited Brandon was still there.  I made one stop along the way to drop the P flag off in front of Paige's house.  I hope she notices it!  I hope the girls enjoy passing the flag.  I also hope they actually do pass the flag!  We then headed home just in time to see the rest of the cousins leaving!  At least they got to say hello/good-bye.  I was so tired once I finally had a chance to sit down.  At least I got a lot done and enjoyed everything I did today.

No comments: