Friday, May 24, 2013

Fathers and Sons and Daughters

The first year we were here Seth Bradley got put in charge of the Fathers and Sons camp out.  He saw that as a cruel joke, he had four daughters at the time and his wife was pregnant with twin girls.  The camp out quickly became Fathers and Sons and Daughters.  I don't think Mike has been able to go before, he was always on call.  He was on call this year again, but luckily someone needed to switch.  Perfect.  Jorja was thrilled.  She has begged and begged and begged to go camping.
Stockton and Jorja
 Jorja, Maysen, Preston
 Mike & Stockton
 Camping
 Maysen enjoyed reading
 and reading
 Preston loved the hammock
 Especially being pushed like crazy!
(Jorja & Presley)
I spent my time trying to sign Jorja up for the Chinese summer school program.  We were told to register before May 31, then the program would be open to others.  I tried to register today and it was already filled.  I wanted to sign Jorja up this morning, but she begged me to wait until she talked to Jazzie.  Jazzie got in and Jorja didn't.  Sad.  One day I will learn not to procrastinate!  Jorja has got to be at the top of the waiting list since Jazzie signed up a couple of hours before we tried. Hopefully family vacations will get in the way and someone will drop out.

Stockton's math teacher sent me an e-mail.  She is trying to help me decide what to do for Stockton next year.  Hopefully we can get it figured out, but it looks like we will have no good option.

I spent the rest of my free time dropping off library books and buying socks at Walmart.  Living it up!  I did buy some food at Zupas and watched a movie.  Too bad the movie was extremely boring.  Oh well, put me to sleep!

No comments: