Thursday, May 30, 2013

Afternoon With Authors

That was the title on Preston's invitation.  He wrote, "Please Come" inside.  So cute!  I was able to go to Preston's Kindergarten class today. He showed me a collection of his writing and art work.  My favorite was his 'Frogs are amphibians!' page.  He wrote: My frog has wings.  it livs Above The clawds.  My frog Has a house.  The house is Red, Yello, Blue  Haha!  Love it!

Preston was excited to see he was wearing the same shirt as he was on the picture in his book.  He had me take a picture of him holding a book with a picture of him holding a book.
Preston
Preston wanted a picture with his teacher.  He looked everywhere for the perfect place.  He has loved Kindergarten this year.  He loves, loves, loves Mrs. Moon!
Preston and Mrs. Moon
Jorja's new frog came in the mail today.  It is a flower frog.  She has named her Ivy.
Jorja & Ivy
This afternoon was super busy!  After swimming & diving I took some of my beehives to see Nicole dance.  She did AMAZING!  It was great!  She was so happy that so many of us came.  I got back pretty late.  It was the National Spelling Bee today.  We recorded it.  We weren't able to watch it, but we did see that Vismaya was in the TOP 11!  She made it to the finals!  Actually Stockton recognized her parents first.  I hope she did awesome.  Well, obviously she did awesome if she is in the top 11.  We won't be able to watch until Saturday.....AAHHHH!!!  We are so excited!  How crazy it would be if she won!  We would LOVE to see that!

No comments: