Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Abby's THREE!

Maysen started tennis lessons today.  I should have got a picture!  She didn't absolutely hate it, so it was a success!  I have her doing individual lessons with a guy named Josh.  He seems really nice.  I hope she will find something she loves that will give her exercise.

Jorja was doing swimming while Maysen was at tennis.  As soon as they were done we headed to Bubs & Ange's house.  Abby was so excited to see us!  Then she knew it was cake time!
Jorja, Abby, Millie (love her face!), Sam
Sorry this cake is crooked.  I couldn't remember how to rotate it, and I'm too lazy to spend the time remembering.  Abby loved the Rapunzel on her cake.
Lincoln recorded everyone singing Happy Birthday to Abby.  As soon as we were done they watched themselves singing.
 Ange cutting the cake.  Don't worry, I got Millie. (After the picture)
Abby got a Princess sleeping bag for her birthday.  Who was the first to try it out?  That's right.  Stockton.
Stockton ~ a pretty, pretty princess
 Abby thought he was so funny!
We gave Abby a Princess story book.  She was so happy with every present.  Even when she watched Stockton put random things into a bag.  She would pull it out and gasp, "My shoe!"  Love that girl!
Abby & Lincoln
 Maysen, Mike, Abbs, Lincoln, Stockton
 Preston on Jorja & Stockton

No comments: