Thursday, April 11, 2013

Yummy

We had our pretend book club today.  There was a lady from the other ward that came to book club at my house last month.  She has lived here four years, but doesn't really know anyone.  She really wanted to host this months book club.  She is a fantastic cook - I'm stuffed!

Anyway, her basement is really cute.  They have a little playhouse built under the stairs.  There is a cute ladder and everything, of course Preston wanted to get to it the hard way.
Eliza
 Preston
They had an amazing doll house.  It was huge!  I guess it is several generations old.
 Dollhouse
Maysen and I were able to find two more pottery pieces.  Yay!  I think there is only one we are still missing.  Matt came over after the kids were in bed to watch Arrested Development.  He was so sick!  He could barely swallow.  Poor guy.  He just finished being sick a few weeks ago.

No comments: