Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kindergarten Zoo

Preston had a field trip to the zoo today.  I was lucky enough to be able to go with him.  I got to ride the bus with him and everything!  Preston was really excited about going, the weather was perfect and he had a great time.  I had a group of four boys.  I was a little nervous when I had no idea how many I was going to need to keep track of.  These boys were great and the day was so much fun!
Preston ~ giraffes
 Knox, Parker, Preston, Ben ~ giraffes
 Knox, Parker, Preston ~ eagle's nest
 Preston ~ peacock
There were lego animals all over the zoo.  The kids loved them!  I did too.  We didn't take pictures by all of them, but we did get a lot!
Preston ~ penguins
 Preston ~ polar bear
 Preston ~ turtles
 Preston & Knox ~ monkeys
I tried to talk Preston into going out to lunch with me, but he just wanted to get home.  I did talk Maysen and Stockton into getting yogurt with me after their parent-teacher conferences.  They both are excellent students and their conferences were great.  I love it when that happens!

No comments: