Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dining Room

Jorja was still hurting this morning.  She wanted to go to school anyway.  On Mondays and Wednesdays she has violin before school.  I dropped Maysen and Stockton off at school and headed to Jorja's school.  She looked horrible as I was driving over.  On the way she decided she couldn't do it.  I can't imagine anything worse than going to an elementary school beginning orchestra class while having a migraine.  I took Jorja home and got Preston sent off to school.  Mike and I were planning on going back to his house this morning.  We gave Jorja the option of coming, but she decided to lay on the couch with the lights off.  I did get a movie going for her, so she was all set.  Jorja had her ipod next to her so she could text me if she needed to.  That made me feel better.

Mike worked on getting the ceiling off of the dining room/living room area.  I worked on getting screws out of the deck.  That was HARD!  It didn't help that it was freezing outside.  Even with Mike's giant coat. Matt was coming over to our house to do laundry.  When he called I convinced him to help Mike and I would do his laundry.  Matt's awesome.
Mike - living room/dining room
Dining room walls
I absolutely loved this!  It was so cool to see Sharen's handwriting 7 years after she died.  I know this was written a LONG time ago because they had a desk in front of this by the time I came around.  This just makes me happy, I don't know why.
 Although it's pretty sad when you take a step back.
Jorja came with me to pick up Preston at the bus stop.  She is feeling a little better.  Hopefully the migraine has passed and will not come back ever again!  Preston was so excited to see Jorja.  He loved riding his bike home with her.
Jorja and Preston
Mike and Matt worked pretty hard for the next several hours.  I was so thankful Matt came and helped Mike.  My family is such a blessing!
Matt working on the deck
Look at those windows!  Man we loved this place.
 Didn't get much from the deck.
Mike is hoping to use some of the boards for a treehouse.
 I don't think I'll be parking in the garage for awhile.

No comments: