Saturday, March 9, 2013

Skiing . . . Again

I took Maysen and Stockton skiing this morning.  This was the first time I went skiing without Mike's help.  I missed him so much!  Besides the fact that I like being with him, I was completely out of my element.  It took me forever to figure out how to get Maysen's skis on her.  She never has had that problem before.  Seriously, thirty minutes.  At that point I just wanted to go back home.  Luckily we figured it out and were able to have fun the rest of the day.  Stockton is better than both Maysen and I.  He wanted to go down some hills that scared us.  We did it anyway because we love him.  He stayed on the small hill most of the time because he loves us.  It was a great day.  As we were leaving I realized I hadn't taken any pictures.  I made them stop and pose for one.
Maysen and Stockton


No comments: