Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pearl

We are now on our ship!  We arrived with no problems, and the kids love it.  We were able to get the adjoining rooms open, so now we can walk between our rooms.  We have the kids in one cabin and Mike and I are in another.  We were also able to get the patrician on the balcony open, so we have an extra long balcony.  That is pretty cool.  I talked to John from our balcony to wish him happy birthday.  He is 30 now!  My baby brother.  Wow, my family is growing up.

We took the kids to see the show today.  It was just a snippet of many of the shows coming up this week.  The cruise director was there.  His name is Matt.  After the show, we went to dinner.   We noticed the cruise director was sitting two tables away.  Preston went up to him and said, “Hi Matt!”  Matt asked Preston his name.  He told him and then ran back to us.  Not in a shy way, but in a ‘I’m done talking to you way’.  That boy sure isn’t one bit shy.
Preston

No comments: