Thursday, March 14, 2013

Notary

Mike is awesome.  We had such a busy day today.  I woke up early this morning and ran to the store to get ingredients for pie.  I made two banana cream pies and two chocolate chip pies this morning.  When the pies were done we ran to the bank.  We needed to get some papers notarized because . . . OUR HOUSE IN GEORGIA SOLD!!!!!  We are so, so, so, so happy.  We lost a lot of money on the house over all, but considering how bad the housing market crashed in Georgia it wasn't as bad as it could have been.  Plus, we sold it to some great friends.  I'm glad that if someone got a great deal on our house that it was them.  It was a win/win.

Anyway, we ran to the bank only to find out that their notary wouldn't be in until 11.  We needed to get the paperwork overnighted and didn't want to cut it so close.  Steve's secretary was at work today and she is a notary.  We went to her and was able to get all the paperwork done.  We stopped off at the mail store and got it sent (along with Mallory's sheep that Jorja found last week).  

It felt so good to get all that done.  Now to get ready for my book club! Mike helped me make three more loaves of bread, and straightened up a ton.  I ran to Harmon's to get some lunch meat.  There were already people here by the time I got back.  I don't know what I would have done if Mike wasn't on call today.  Everything was delicious!  Book club was great.  Mike is amazing.

No comments: