Friday, March 1, 2013

Not Signed

I took my beehives to do baptisms this morning.  Alice and Jeff were there too.  I sent them ahead while I waited for Kelsee who was running a little late.  When we got to the temple Kelsee handed the worker her recommend.  Turns out it wasn't signed.  She said, "I just had it renewed on Sunday."  So, we waited while the temple called our bishop. Luckily they were able to get ahold of him and she was able to join the other beehives.  Alice did baptisms with them.  She also had Jeff get baptized for her father-in-law.  What a great experience.

Maysen is at Youth Conference right now.  We are having a winter youth conference.  They are up at Aspen Grove.  I hear it is supposed to be awesome.  I'm in charge of getting the dinner ready tomorrow.  I'm not quite sure how things are going to work out, I'm just hoping everything falls into place!  Also, I hope Maysen is having a fantastic time.  I remember being so excited while she was at Oakcrest, only to find out she was having the worst experience of her life.  At least she is with a lot of people that love her this time.  Hopefully she is having a blast!

No comments: