Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Favorite Minute

The other day we got a new camera.  Preston loves setting the timer and trying to take a picture with me.  We took this picture the other day. Sweetest boy!  Preston was downstairs and asked if I would cuddle with him.  I had a zillion things going on so I told Preston I could only cuddle with him for a minute.  I put him on my lap and he looked me straight in the eyes, smiled and said, "This will be my favorite minute." Melt.  Love him!
Stephanie and Preston
Preston received the Principal's Pride award today for cooperation.  The kids all got a big laugh out of that one.  Preston was so excited.  He loves his new badge.
Other Principal Priders with Preston on the end.
 Preston
The rest of these pictures are timer pictures.  I thought they were pretty funny.  Preston did not get tired of doing this at all!
Stephanie and Preston
 Little blurry, but Mike's in this one too.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS BOY!

No comments: