Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cars

For YW tonight I had Mike teach the girls about car maintenance.  He explained how the different parts of the car worked.  Helped them change the oil, add different fluids, take off a tire and put it back on.  I had no idea how much they would LOVE  this activity.  I only had four girls come, but they absolutely loved it.  I have never seen Paige so happy!  She never lets anyone take her picture.  Today she actually said, "You can take as many pictures of me as you want!"  I put a ton of pictures on here today, it was just so much fun.  Good thing Mike is so awesome and makes my activities look good!
Mike and Ashley
 Ashley, Mike, Zoe, Paige
 Ashley, Kelsee, Paige, Zoe
 They LOVED covering their hands in oil
 Paige!  Not hiding from the camera!
 Ashley - she never hides from the camera
 Paige, Ashley, Zoe, Kelsee
 Kelsee, Ashley, Zoe
 Ashley, Zoe
 Zoe, Ashley, Paige
 Ashley
 Kelsee
 Paige
 Ashley standing on a tire with the help of Paige and Kelsee
 Paige
 Leaving handprints on our driveway
Zoe, Kelsee, Paige, Ashley, Isaac
 Mike and Zoe
 Preston who for some reason isn't wearing shoes
 Isaac stopped by on the way home from scouts.

No comments: