Saturday, February 2, 2013

Pass of all Passes

We finally got around to activating the Pass of all Passes that we bought last September.  Crazy how time slips away so fast.  We went up to Seven Peaks Lehi in order to do it.  It was really busy, but we had a lot of fun.  We played miniature golf and laser tag.  It was my first time playing laser tag.  I had so much fun following Preston around.  He was so cute!  Preston's name was Mario.  So much fun!  We will have to do that more often.

Hunter (Patrice's boyfriend) came and picked up Max from my dad's house today.  They now get Max back.  I guess they will have a 90 day trial period before they are done for good.  My dad has no idea if he will get any visitation rights or anything.  It is pretty sad.  They go to court on Wednesday.  Patrice has told people that as soon as she gets Max back she will take off to California and my dad will never be able to see him again.  I hope that doesn't happen.

No comments: