Friday, February 22, 2013

New Snowboard

Maysen and I ran down to the district science fair tonight.  Yesterday she had to be interviewed by three judges, we were able to pick up her project today.  She did such a great job!
Maysen
Stockton made dinner today.  He made croutons.  I told him he needed to have something from every food group.  He did that, but his main food was croutons.  Crazy.

Mike took Jorja to get a snowboard tonight.  He got her a snowboard and boots.  They were a pretty good deal this late in the year.  They are hoping to go tomorrow, but the guy at the store said the weather is going to be awful.
Jorja
Two sisters in my ward in Georgia lost their granddaughters today.  I am heart broken for them.  Hailey was two and Morgan was one.  Both girls had birth defects, but it is just so, so sad.  I can't believe that they both died the same day.  I am incredibly lucky that this was not my trial.

No comments: