Thursday, February 28, 2013

FHE

The Bradley's invited us over Family Home Evening.  We couldn't come on Monday, so they asked if we could come today.  I was really excited about this.  Olivia taught the lesson.  Olivia is Jorja's age and is in Mike's primary class.  She read How Full is Your Bucket.  So cute!  After everyone was asked what they could do to fill other people's buckets. Then they gave each of our kids their own bucket.  I should have said, "Invite others over for stories and cookies!"  Megan made snickerdoodles.  So glad they invited us!  (On the way over we talked to Preston about appropriate behavior.  He lasted half a second.  The Bradley's have all these cool typewriters and Preston was fascinated with them.  He kept pounding away at it.  We finally got him to stop so we could say the opening prayer.  He ran up to me and jumped on my lap shouting, "I'm behaving!".....not quite Preston, not quite.)

No comments: