Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Driving Me Crazy!

I spent several hours on the Parry Post today.  Well, only two; but I only got one more entry done.  This is taking forever!  It is my own fault.  I have always done the Parry Post in Word Perfect.  I know!  No one uses Word Perfect anymore.  There is good reason for that, because it is now driving me crazy!  I will never use it again!!!  In the old days, I use to be able to get the Parry Post done a little at a time.  If I had fifteen minutes I could work on it.  Now I need at least forty-five minutes to get the same amount done.  It runs so slow and crashes all the time!  Anyway, I will finish the Parry Post one day.  After spending 17 1/2 years on it, I don't want to be the reason it stops.  I know we can keep in contact easier with blogs and Facebook, but there is something different about the Parry Post.  For one thing, not everybody reads blogs or are even aware of all the different ones.  Also, how many blogs are in the folders at the cabin?  My family loves looking through the Parry Post when they are at the cabin.  I love the Parry Post so much I will be devastated if I'm the reason it stops. Hopefully I can get my act together!

No comments: