Friday, January 25, 2013

St. George

What a fun day!  I am in St. George with four friends.  Becky, Camee, Stephanie and Suzanne.  Camee lived in St. George for six years, so she took us to all her favorite places.  We started the morning with a spin class.  This was my first time going to a spin class.  I liked it except when the music got too loud.  I also didn't like the black lights.  That bothered me for some reason.  I saw Brittney there, so that was funny. We came back to Becky's house so we could shower.  We each had our own room and our own bathroom.  Spoiled.  I was getting ready to shower when my phone rang.  It was the school calling.  Preston had missed the bus.  I told them that I was out of town and his grandpa would come to pick him up.  I called my dad.  Over and over I called him.  I called Cathy, texted my dad.  I was getting really worried.  Then I remembered to call Blake's nanny, Liz.  She said that she told my dad if Preston wasn't on the bus he was probably at school.  I called the school and they said Preston just left with his grandpa.  Oh boy!  In all the scenarios I thought about of what could go wrong, I never thought of this one!  At least everything ended up fine.

After we were cleaned and showered, we went to lunch at 25Main.  We did some shopping, then went to Swig to get a drink and a cookie.  It is so funny how much Camee likes that place, although the cookies were really good.  Next we got pedicures.  My friends thought it was funny that my last pedicure was 7 years ago.  I remember because it was right before our last cruise.  I think I will take my girls to get one before our cruise this spring.  They painted the Chinese symbol of love on my big toes.  I thought Jorja would like that.  I asked if they could paint the symbol for frog.  They said no.

We then went to eat at Benja.  Yummy, yummy Japanese food.  I think it was Japanese food.  My friends got sushi.  Not me.  The rest of the food was delicious though!  Our desert was some mango and rice dish.  I thought that was funny that rice was a desert.  After dinner, my friends drove me somewhere to get my haircut.  I did need it really bad.  They are trying really hard to make a girl out of me!  I like it a lot better.  I have wanted a haircut for a long time, it just never has been my top priority.

We finished the night laughing in the hot tub.  It was a wonderful relaxing yummy day.

No comments: