Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sleep Talking

Every night I check on the kids before bed.  I give them a little kiss on the cheek and make sure their covers are still on.  Last night when I went to check on Stockton, he started talking in his sleep.  I have never heard him do that before!  He was talking super speedy and it mostly sounded like gibberish.  "badadladeadadadd the car ran in front of me badladaladalada the car ran in front of me . . . . "  Oh man, it was SO funny!  I wished I had my phone so I could have recorded him!

I am heading down to Saint George today.  Kind of excited about it. This will be my first girls trip ever I think.  Becky's parents bought a house down there, so that is where we are staying.  It is just a quick trip, but should be fun.  I'm going to miss my family though.  My dad is going to watch Preston and Jorja tomorrow until the older kids are home.  They are going to love that!

No comments: