Saturday, January 26, 2013

Red Mountain Resort

Today we went to the Red Mountain Resort for massages.  Well, my friends went for massages, I brought a book.  I'm not a big fan of massages, I have no idea why.  Anyway, they let me go to the steam room, shower and stay in the meditation room to read; and they didn't charge me anything.  Holy cow was the steam room hot!  I could barely breathe.  Good thing I brought a water in with me.  It felt kind of like I was breathing when I was taking a sip of water.  I didn't last too long in there.  The girls went for their massages and I puttered around in the empty dressing room.  The showers were really nice and they had everything you could possible need.  I remember thinking, "They have everything but q-tips.  Nope, there they are.  They even have those."  I was able to read my book in these really comfy chairs in a beautiful room with an awesome view.  Pretty nice.  We had lunch at the spa before we went back to Beckys.  Camee curled Suzanne, Becky and my hair.  We then went to Swig for a cookie, shopping again (nothing for me) and had dinner at some pizza place.  We headed back home after dinner and got home close to midnight.  I'm glad to be back, but it was a really fun weekend.
Stephanie, Suzanne, Stephanie
Becky

No comments: