Friday, January 18, 2013

Mike's Home!

I love it when Mike's home.  He spent the week in North Carolina. Time goes by much slower when he is not here.  I put Jorja and Preston to bed before I went to the airport to pick him up.  They were laying in Preston's room (Jorja on the pull-out bed) playing their ds'.  So cute!

Poor Stockton came home from school sick today.  Maysen walked in and said, "Stockton is really cold."  He was shivering and looked so pale!  We warmed up his bed and he climbed in with his ds.  That didn't last long.  I went and checked on him a few minutes later and he was sound asleep.  After a couple of hours he came upstairs and started watching tv in my bed.  Again, he didn't last long until he was asleep. Mike moved him to the guest bedroom when he got home.  So sad to see him sick.  I hope he's better tomorrow.

No comments: