Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Little Lost Preston

Saturday morning we were busy doing chores while Stockton was away at scout camp.  Preston came and asked if I would help him vacuum his room.  I told him I couldn't help now, but I could help in a bit.  About 15 minutes later I was ready to help him.  I searched and searched for him. I couldn't find him anywhere.  I called and called for him, still no luck. I was pretty sure he was hiding from me.  He has a tendency to do that a lot.  But, after awhile I started to get pretty worried.  I was about to go wake up Mike and ask him if he could help me look when I heard Preston's voice.  Turns out he was locked in the pool bathroom.  Not really locked in, the door is just really, really hard to open.  When he couldn't open the door, he tried to open the door leading outside.  He couldn't get that one open either, but he opened it enough to let a ton of cold air rush in.  When I found him he was freezing laying on the bathroom floor.  Poor little boy!  I brought him into my bed and turned the mattress pad up to high.  He spent the rest of the morning watching Phineas and Ferb with Jorja.

No comments: