Saturday, January 12, 2013

Letters

Preston was invited to a birthday party today.  It was at Airborne and was for Blake.  Blake lives on our street.  Preston was really excited and seemed to have a lot of fun, although he spent most of his time wanting to play with me.  I finally went and sat far away hoping this would force him to interact with the other kids.  He did pretty good and was really fun to watch.  The pictures ended up coming in random order for some reason, so . . . . I will try not to be annoyed by that.
Preston would not go off the high jump,
but wanted me to take a picture of him by the edge.
Mike and I finally got the letters up in the kids rooms.  You can barely notice them in the girls' room, but I think they make a big difference in the boys' room.  I am glad to finally get them up.  It sure does take us a long time to get everything put together!  It's kind of hard to get a picture of both the girls' beds at the same time.  Their room is so big!
Preston was directing the photo shoot of his room.  He was very particular.
Boys' room with no one in it.
 Preston with his eyes closed.
 Preston sitting up.
 Preston pretending he is asleep.
 Preston saying "I love you".
 Preston.  Look how much he loves his blanket.
He carries it around EVERYWHERE!  I love that he loves it so much.
Stockton also was invited to a party today.  He spent the day at Isaac Johnson's cabin.  They went sledding and played games.  So fun! Stockton was car sick on the way up and threw up as soon as he got there.  I'm thankful he didn't throw up in Becky's car!  Or on the cabin floor.  At least he had a great time once he arrived.  Becky had him ride in the front on the way home.  Probably a good idea.

No comments: