Sunday, January 13, 2013

I.Can't.Believe.It.

I am so disappointed.  I was almost finished with the Parry Post.  My goal was to get it finished before Maysen's birthday.  Then before Jorja's.  Then before Matt's wedding.  Well, I failed miserably with all those goals.  I had almost finished the Post before birthday season started.  Anyway, I FINALLY had a chance to get back to it.  I was hoping I could knock it out by the end of this week.  The only problem was, when I opened it - everything is messed up.  Starting from the beginning.  I couldn't believe it.  I was hoping it would just be an easy fix.  I played around with it, but it's not cooperating.  I finally shut down the program and ate an orange.  That will teach it!  Then I did the dishes and ate another orange! I'm not going to open the program again today.  I am going to go to sleep and hope that this was just a very bad dream.

No comments: