Wednesday, January 16, 2013

7-11

Stockton and I have a tradition of going to 7-11 after diving.  I let him get pizza and a drink.  Then they stopped selling cheese pizza.  We would ask for it every time we came in anyway.  Stockton instead would get a chocolate doughnut and a drink.  Anyway, the finally got cheese pizza back!  Last week sometime.  When the Monday Lady saw us walk in she started singing, "We got cheese pizza!  We got cheese pizza!" Stockton was dancing to her song.  So funny!  Now Stockton gets two slices of pizza (I feel I need to get him two after making such a big deal of it for months!), a doughnut and a drink.  What a spoiled little boy! Anyway, when we were leaving today, the Wednesday Guy didn't charge us for the doughnut.  I asked him about it.  He said the doughnut was on him.  That wasn't the first time he has done that for us.  Super nice! I need to learn their names instead of thinking them as the Monday Lady and Wednesday Guy.

No comments: