Sunday, January 6, 2013

11:00 Church!

It is nice to have the extra time to get ready.  Although Stockton had fast offerings at 9:00 and I had a meeting at 9:30.  Still, it was nice. Maysen was excited to find out that Brother Kimball is going to be teaching her again!  This will be her third year with him.  She was in the wrong age group when we moved here.  When they discovered she was in the wrong class she didn't want to leave.  She liked Brother Kimball too much.  Last year she went to her correct class and got Brother Kimball again.  This year Brother Kimball's teaching the 15-16 year olds.  She is so lucky!  I hear he is an amazing teacher.  He taught Gospel Doctrine before we moved in.  I was told when he was a released the entire congregation gasped.  People like him so much.  Stockton has awesome teachers as well.  Brother Johnson and Brother Riddle.  Brother Riddle was just released as the Young Men's president a few months ago. Jorja has Mike as her teacher.  She is beyond thrilled about that. Preston has an older couple I think.  I haven't met them, but I overheard someone say that it was Magena's grandparents.  Hopefully he likes them, he had a substitute today.

We had family dinner tonight.  Matt and Sam came.  My dad brought Gayle.  It was fun.  We played team Pirateer.  Matt and I won.  Then we played Dominion and I won at that.  I would say this evening was a success!

No comments: