Friday, December 7, 2012

YES! YES! YES!

So many good things happened today!  Brett and his family got here safely!  John and his family got here safely!  They are both staying at my house.  LOVE THAT!!!  I picked up John and his family at the airport, dropped them off at my house and then John and I went straight to a Jazz game.  So fun.  Especially since the Jazz won 131-99.

We also found out today that Preston was accepted into the Chinese Immersion program!  I'm so happy!  I'm happy for Preston and happy for Jorja.  Especially since Jorja missed the first year and a half in Chinese.  I am so excited to watch Jorja help Preston with his homework.  I'm excited to hear them speak Chinese together.  I'm excited that Preston will have this amazing opportunity.  We are so very blessed!
Preston

No comments: