Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Temple Lights

I found a few cute dresses for Amelia to wear when we get family pictures.  Ange put the first one on and fell in love with it!  She insisted I take the other dress back and that it was too fancy for her.  I would have fought her on it more, but Amelia looked absolutely adorable!
Amelia
Tonight for Young Women's, we went to Temple Square.  It was just the Beehives and we were able to fit in one car.  That was nice.  The girls are so fun and happy.  We really had a great time.
Ashley, Erica, Nicole, Kelsee (Zoe and Paige are hiding)
Jacqui had a brilliant idea to fill this cooler with hot chocolate.  The girls had a great time pushing him around.  They had a blanket over him and named him Asher.
 My girls!
Kelsee, Erica, Zoe, Nicole, Ashley, Paige
 Zoe, Paige
Erica, Ashley, Nicole, Kelsee
 Nicole and Erica
I was worried that the weather would be so cold, but it was perfect.  I loved this activity, I just wish all of my girls were able to make it!  I also wish my family was there.  Maybe we can go again, I just hope the weather is as awesome!

No comments: