Friday, December 28, 2012

Snow Forts and Fights

Steve brought his boys over to play in the backyard.  They were out there for a long time and I assume everyone had a great time.  I only stepped out to take some pictures, then I ran like a chicken back into the warm house.  Preston was excited to use his Santa present.  Mike says we need to get more of them!  Luckily I saw some at the store.  I wonder if that is where Santa shops?
Steve and Weston
 Jacob and Jorja
 Stockton and Jacob
 Jorja
 Brandon and Stockton (Steve, Preston, Weston)
 Jorja
 Stockton and Brandon
 Preston, Stockton, Jacob
 Backyard full of crazies!
 4 different forts
 Preston
 Now the fight has begun!  Mike defending his castle.
 Mike and Jorja
 Jacob and Stockton
 Mallory was oblivious to all the chaos going on around her.
 Mallory and Mike
 She thinks the snow is delicious!

No comments: