Monday, December 24, 2012

Santa

John, Cassie and I took Mallory and Trevor to see Santa at the mall today.  Crazy, I know!  We went pretty early, so the crowd wasn't that bad.  It was worth it too!  Mallory ran right up to Santa and gave him a big hug!  It is hard to see in the first picture, but it was adorable!
Mallory and Santa
 Trevor, Santa, Mallory
Mallory offered Santa her sucker as she was leaving.  That was so nice because Mallory LOVES suckers!  Too bad she ended up dropping her sucker over the railing and lost it!
I had no luck finding cranberries today.  A worker at Target told me to get dried cranberries and have them sit in hot water for about 30 minutes.  I'm going to try that.  However it turns out, it will be better than cranberry sauce from a can!

There was a lot of snow today!  It sure makes outside look beautiful! Before bed, we had the kids open their Christmas jammies.  Preston is a little excited about tomorrow!
Preston, Cassie, Trevor
Maysen, Mallory, Jorja, Stockton, Preston
I had a lot of obnoxious pictures of Preston.  I finally got some good ones of him.  Why the change of attitude?  I might or might not have threatened to take away Christmas if I didn't get a good picture from him.
Maysen, Jorja, Stockton, Preston
 Mike, Maysen, Jorja, Stockton, Preston
 Mike, Maysen, Jorja, Stockton, Stephanie, Preston
Wasn't that smile worth it?

No comments: