Saturday, December 22, 2012

Perfect Picture

I went and played racquetball with Matt and John.  I lost horribly!  It was a lot of fun though.  As we got in the car, I got a phone call from Mike.  He said our pictures were finished being framed and were ready to pick up!  I was excited!  I really wanted them to be there before Christmas!  Mike and I raced down to the studio.  I love them!  They look so good in the frame!  We already have the first picture hanging up. It looks like it belongs there!
Stockton, Stephanie, Preston, Jorja, Mike, Maysen
I can't wait to see what the other picture looks like when we are able to get it on the wall.  I am so happy we were able to get these done!

This evening I went to see The Hobbit.  I went with Matt, John, Pace (John's friend), Dad, Bubs, Lincoln and Ella.  It was fun, but I was annoyed that the movie was split up.  I guess making two movies out of it is okay, but three is ridiculous!

No comments: