Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  I had a great Christmas this year!  Matt, Sam, John and Cassie all slept over.  Too bad Matt and Sam were pretty sick. Hopefully they will feel better for their honeymoon tomorrow.  Mike and I were up until 2:45 last night.  At 3:00 Mike got paged and was up the rest of the night.  Long night for him!  Anyway, this is what our front room looked like when I woke up.
The kids were with their stockings downstairs.  They are really good on Christmas.  They are allowed to be with their stockings, then they have to wait until we come for them before they can be where the Christmas tree is.  I'm glad they follow this rule so well.  They were up by 5, I think.  They even woke Preston up - I wish they hadn't done that though.  They hung out downstairs and played the Wii while they waited.  We got them around 6, so they didn't have to wait too long.
Maysen, Preston, Stockton, Jorja
I love Christmas!  The kids are great and patient with me.  I like to drag this part out forever!
Jorja, Maysen, Preston, Mike
Maysen, Jorja and Preston each got a webkinz.  Stockton liked his $10 bill he found on the tree instead.
 Preston
 Preston with Frost
 Maysen
 Mike, Preston, Stockton
 Mike and Preston - they each got a snow block maker from Santa
 Jorja with Lillie
This year we had the kids draw names for each other.  They loved that! Jorja also wanted to get everyone a present.  She bought webkinz for everyone with her own money.  She is such an amazingly sweet little girl!  Jorja gave Stockton this frog.  They are laughing because his eyes look like he is crazy!  I wish I had a good picture of that!
Stockton and Croakz, Jorja and Lillie
 Maysen and Rylee
 Preston, Jorja and Lillie
 Maysen gave Stockton Fish Food icecream and a $10 bill.
My dad gave us pajamas from Grandma Millburn.  They were bought three days before she died.  I hope she is having a wonderful Christmas with Grandpa this year!
 Stockton, Maysen, Jorja, Preston
With their Grandma pajamas
 Maysen
 Jorja - How could I pass this up?
The kids each got one pretty awesome present.  I think Maysen's was the best.  She got an ipad Mini.  Her case is a keyboard.  Mike and I were hoping she would be able to use this when she writes.  The keyboard is quite small though, so we will have to see if she is able to get used to it.
Maysen
 Jorja got a new ipod
 Stockton with his new 3ds
 Preston with his ipod (Jorja's old ipod, but he loves it!)
 Trevor
 Trevor looked so adorable in his Santa outfit!
 Trevor and Cassie
 Santa Trevor
 My attempt of a picture with Mallory and Trevor.
We had a turkey dinner tonight.  It was yummy.  My cranberry sauce turned out okay.  It tasted pretty much the same, but the color was a little darker.  My dad cooked the turkey, but ended coming two hours late.  He sent the turkey up with Cathy and Max and then went to pick up Gayle.  He told us to go ahead without him.  Poor guy.  Anyway, today was a great day . . . . too bad Maysen was sick.

No comments: