Friday, December 14, 2012

Grandma's House

I picked up Maysen and Stockton straight from school and headed over to my dad's.  Jorja and Preston were already home because of short day. Of course I was not as ready as I would have liked to be, so Maysen and Stockton had to wait for me outside in the cold.  At least they had each other.  (We were so sad to hear of the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary.  I'm kind of relieved that my kids will be missing the next few days of school.)

Once we were at my dad's house we packed up Cassie and her kids and headed up to IDAHO!  Mike drove separately and met us there.  It turned out that we didn't need to bring two cars up because Tammi gave John and Cassie a car to drive down to Utah.  Larkin is coming in this week, so the car is for her.  Brett and Rachel met us at Grandma's house.  They have been spending the week in Boise.  So glad to be back with them again!

Grandma's house is one of my favorite places on this entire planet!  I love it there.  Mostly being with my grandma and grandpa.  They are the absolute best.  I hope I can become like my grandma one day.  Anyway, while we were there we got some cute pictures of the great-grandkids with my grandma.
Trevor & Grandma
 Mina and Grandma
 Love this picture!  So mischievous!
 Marie and Grandma
 Marie and Grandpa - Haha!  I love Marie!
What is the absolute 'must do' at Grandma's house?  Puzzles of course! I remember playing and loving these same puzzles when I was little!  I looked hard for these when my kids were little.  No luck.  I guess they stopped making awesome things.
Stockton
 Preston
Our plan was to stop by and say hi to grandma, then head up to the cabin once Mike got here.  Grandma and Grandpa didn't like that idea at all.  They talked us into staying at their house.  I love it there, so I wasn't disappointed at all, I just didn't want to stress them out.  It was so nice to be able to enjoy their company.  Idaho is the best!

No comments: