Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Doctor Preston

I just love this picture that Matt took of my family!  I love my life.  I am so very blessed.  I wish I could freeze time.  I feel like my children are at the perfect ages.  We can do pretty much anything with them, and they get to be with us.  I can't even bring myself to think about how my life is going to change when Maysen is out of highschool.  I guess I will just have to soak up every minute with these beauties while they are mine!
Mike, Maysen, Stephanie, Preston, Stockton, Jorja
 Maysen, Jorja, Stephanie, Preston, Mike, Stockton
 Trevor and Stockton
 Jorja and Trevor
 John pretending he is Super Dave
 Maysen going off the jump
This was the only time I was able to get a picture of Maysen as she was going off the jump.  The last time she went down she crashed before the jump.  She started again and ended up going off of the jump in super slow motion.  She landed hard on her tailbone, and now is very sore. Silly how you can get hurt going so slow, but not hurt when you are acting like a lunatic!

Jorja and Preston begged to play Mafia again.  They asked about it all day long.  We played (without Maysen).  This time we added a doctor to the group.  The doctor was able to save one person.  The mafia ended up killing Preston, but the doctor saved him.  We then realized we shouldn't tell who was saved, the host should just say someone was saved.  The next time the mafia ended up killing me, but the doctor saved me.  Preston was the doctor.  He whispered in my ear, "When they realized I was a good guy, I was able to save other good guys.  So I saved you!"  So cute!  The last game Preston ended up being the doctor again.  He saved himself every time.  Then, the last time the mafia (Stockton) ended up killing Preston and the doctor (Preston) ended up saving Stockton!

We did have one crazy mafia game.  I was the mafia.  I'm pretty sure it was the only time I was the mafia.  I looked up and saw Matt and assumed he was the other mafia.  He pointed to Cassie to kill her.  Then when the cop was suppose to look up, we hear Matt say, "Whoops.  The mafia should just kill me."  Apparently Matt was the cop and not the mafia!  Everyone voted for John to accuse, but he was just an ordinary citizen.  The next turn when I looked up I saw John.  I forgot we had accused him.  Then I noticed Jorja was looking.  I thought she was doing a Matt and looking at the wrong time.  I pointed to John (assuming he was the other mafia) and said we should kill her).  She pointed at me.  I didn't realize Jorja was actually the other mafia.  We were trying to kill each other without realizing it.  Sam ended up being killed in the crosshairs.  When we were voting on people, I still had no idea who the other mafia person was.  It wasn't like I could just ask.  Man, it was crazy.  Especially listening to Matt tell the story about how the mafias were trying to kill each other.  Poor Stockton was the host for the first time that game.  He did the best he could with what he was given!

No comments: